Remedies for Instant Relief from Digestive Disorder Symptoms
The human digestive system is a complex and complicated function in the human body, with a bacteria genome that has yet to be thoroughly documented. The digestive system is an intricate working system that can be tainted by disease, diet, and stresses either emotional or environmental. The more common digestive complications include, gas, stomach aches, heartburn, diarrhea and a plethora of other ailments. There are also the more severe forms of digestive disorders such as Crohn’s disease, celiac disease, GERD, or colitis that can create a number of digestive problems and symptoms. While there are many unknown causes for why these conditions and symptoms develop, it is known that living with the symptoms can be tortuous. The creators of AMP Floracel, an all-natural supplement that harnesses the natural healing properties of the aloe mucilaginous polysaccharide molecule, are firm believers that the best way to treat any digestive symptom is through natural remedies that treat symptoms of digestive diseases.
Here are some of AMP Floracel’s natural home remedies that can help treat symptoms caused by digestive disorders without causing harm to the environment, are affordable, and won’t negatively interact with any other natural or medical supplements designed to treat digestive disorders.
– Mix equal parts of baking soda and water in glass for immediate relief.
– One teaspoon of cumin seeds in water and drink.
– Spoonful of lemon juice, spoonful of ginger, and two spoonful of honey in a glass of lukewarm water, mix well and drink.
– One glass of boiling water and two spoonful of peach leaves in water, wait 10-15 minutes and then drink. Repeat if necessary.
– Drink peppermint tea or chamomile tea.
– Eat a small portion of coriander seeds.
– Drink soda water.
– A high intake of prunes or figs dipped in water to be taken in the morning time. This is a highly effective constipation remedy.
– ½ cup orange juice and a ½ cup of olive juice mixed and drunken.
– Drink a portion of hot water mixed with sour lime juice with no added sugar and half a teaspoon of salt.
– For nighttime, boil grapes in milk. Drink the milk first and then chew the grapes.
– Add freshly ground ginger to foods or make an herbal tea. Herbalists recommend taking 500mg of ginger with water after every meal.
– Green tea aids the body in the digestion process and will help soothe the stomach’s sensitive tissues.
– Before eating, mix the juice of half a lemon and a pinch of salt into a glass of water and drink. After dinner, eat a spoonful of honey to alleviate heartburn.
– Take pomegranate seeds and place in a bowl with a sprinkle of salt and pepper and eat the seeds making sure to thoroughly chew them.
– Steep a pot of hot tea and honey and fresh lemon which will work by relaxing the stomach’s muscles. Avoid adding sugar.
– Drinking soda water will provide immediate relief for a stomach ache caused by acidity.
– Drinking half a teaspoon of baking soda and water will help facilitate you to pass gas, which is a natural way to alleviate stomach aches caused by digestive disorders.