Chronic Indigestion Treatment
Indigestion happens to everyone from time to time and causes stomach discomfort or feelings of being overly full. Indigestion is also defined as dyspepsia, and is categorized by the persistent or recurrent pain and/or discomfort in the upper abdomen. However, if it is severe, it can cause heart burn, bloating, nausea, and vomiting. Indigestion is usually a result of eating habits, but sometimes it can be the result of an underlying and chronic problem. Indigestion is often a symptom of many underlying conditions, such as a digestive disorder or auto-immune disease, rather than a condition of its own.
A.M.P Floracel is a company that specializes in the natural and organic treatment of digestive disorders and auto-immune diseases by use of the aloe plant, but more specifically the use of aloe mucilaginous polysaccharide. Many auto-immune diseases and digestive disorders can cause chronic indigestion, and while taking A.M.P Floracel’s supplement will help alleviate the symptoms, it is important to be aware of the symptoms, causes, treatments, and prevention methods that are available.
People of all ages and both sexes are at risk for indigestion, but certain things make some people more prone to chronic indigestion or dyspepsia. Individuals with gastrointestinal diseases like GERD, ulcers, gastroparesis, gastritis, celiac disease or IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) are more likely to suffer from severe dyspepsia.
• Belching and Gas
• Nausea and vomiting
• Metallic or acidic taste in the mouth
• Overly full feeling during or after a meal
• Growling stomach
• Burning in stomach or upper belly
• Belly pain
• There are over the counter medications that you can take to alleviate the symptoms of dyspepsia
• If you suffer from a gastrointestinal disease or disorder you may need to consult with your doctor for a more effective and broad prescription medication that will treat the disease as well as the dyspepsia symptom.
• Take all natural and organic supplements such as A.M.P Floracel’s digestive and immune strengthening supplement. This supplement has shown to help with digestion, aide the body in absorption that the good flora in your body needs, as well as coat areas of the digestive tract that are infected, hurt, inflamed, and/or bleeding.
• Chew with your mouth closed, do not talk while eating, and do not eat too fast. This could make you swallow too much air, which can add to indigestion.
• Drink your beverage after your meal instead of during.
• Avoid late night eating and do not lie down or got to bed right after your last meal. Try to allow at least 3 hours.
• Relax after every meal, if possible, and avoid stress since it can be a trigger.
• Avoid spicy foods and food with a lot of acid such as fruits and tomatoes.
• Cut back and avoid food and drinks that have caffeine
• Do not smoke, and if you can’t at least try not to smoke before or after a meal. This will offer many other health benefits as well.
• Avoid alcohol, a major dyspepsia irritant.
• Avoid wearing tight fitting clothes since they can put pressure on your stomach which can move the food you have eaten into your esophagus.