Diarrhea in Pets
Diarrhea is loose or liquid-like bowel movements. Diarrhea does not have a set pattern. I can happen abruptly or build up over time and take a while. A simple diet change can cause diarrhea. In more serious cases it could be caused by a serious illness or infection. A single bout of diarrhea is normally not a huge concern in but if it lasts more than a day it could indicate a more serious health concern and should be examined by your veterinarian.
What Causes Diarrhea in Pets
- Change in diet
- Food Sensitivities
- Ingesting garbage or bad food
- Ingesting toxins
- Ingesting anything poisonous
- Allergic reaction
- Bacterial or viral infection
- Tumors in the digestive tract
- Kidney Diseas
- Liver Disease
What are the Symptoms in Pets with Diarrhea?
- Loose Stools
- Liquidy Stools
- Mucusy Stool
- Blood and/or Mucus in stool
In more severe cases you dogs can become lethargic, dehydrated and can begin vomiting. Some signs of trouble are normally loss of appetite as well as urgency or not being able to hold their bowel movements.
Treatment for Diarrhea in Pets?
Check with your veterinarian about the specific treatment for your dog’s specific case. Your vet may request not feeding your pet whiel experiencing diarrhea. It is very important during this time to make sure your pet has plenty of water to stay hydrated.
How to Diagnose Irritable Bowel Syndrome:
Your Vet will take a stool sample to evaluate your pet’s condition.
Depending on the severity will determine if more serious tests need to be performed.
Further tests can include:
It is also common to want to go a more natural route to not create any additional side effects for your pet.
A.M.P. Floracel® offers a natural supplement for pets suffering from any type of Digestive Disease or Disorders.
We recommend A.M.P. Floracel® for anyone who wishes to significantly enhance their pet’s general health and for pets suffering from any illness.
Are you wondering how A.M.P. Floracel® works?
The Aloe Mucilaginous Polysaccharide molecules absorb into your pet’s bloodstream, reducing inflammation and helping to distribute nutrients throughout your pet’s body. These AMP molecules also help the healthy flora to thrive which aids in proper digestion. When your pets body is properly absorbing and distributing nutrients it helps the rest of the body to function properly. This is how A.M.P. Floracel® begins aiding in the recovery process.
Digestive diseases are not just uncomfortable for your pet and an inconvenience for you; they can also lead to future health problems. A.M.P. Floracel® helps prevent current and future diseases.
Proper Digestive Function means Prevention and Healing
Benefits of A.M.P. Floracel® Pet Powder:
- Can be used simultaneously with any supplement or medication
- Normalizes an array of damaging processes in the digestive tract
- Promotes proliferation of healthy flora in the digestive tract
- Rebuilds the intestinal protective mucosa lining
- Controls chronic yeast growth so that normal healthy flora can thrive
- Stops the bleeding, damage and leakage of the intestinal wall, taking the stress off the immune system
- Effectively balances and restores proper immune system function
- Acts as a potent anti-inflammatory agent to reduce inflammation
- Fuels the entire body by promoting proper digestion, absorption and assimilation of foods and nutrients
- Promotes and accelerates a wide range of tissue-healing processes
- Contributes greatly to the prevention and healing of malignant cells
- Not digested by the enzyme system and is taken up into the cell intact
- Increases circulation
- Aids in blood sugar balancing
- Increases phagocytosis — ex: the ingestion of viruses and bacteria by phagocytes throughout the body
- Eliminates poor digestion and thus a host of pathological reactions