Crohn’s Disease in Pets
Crohn’s Disease is a common disorder that causes inflammation of the digestive tract. It can cause your pet’s immune system to attack the stomach and intestines, which causes inflammation in the digestive tract. The inflammation can lie deep within your pet’s organs and can cause terrible pain. The inflammation can cause your pet’s intestines to empty frequently, causing severe diarrhea. Crohn’s Disease may also cause complications outside of your pet’s digestive tract.
What Causes Crohn’s Disease in Pets?
The cause of Crohn’s Disease in pets is not clear. What is known is that cells associated with inflammation attach and invade the walls of the intestines. With Crohn’s Disease, your pet’s body gets confused and constantly attacks its own cells, muscles and tissues, even though harmful agents are not present. This is what causes the inflammation inside your pet’s body.
What are the Symptoms of Crohn’s Disease in Pets?
- Loss of weight
- Bloody stools
How to Diagnose Crohn’s Disease in Pets?
Your veterinarian will do at least two or more of the following tests to determine if your pet is suffering from Crohn’s Disease:
- Medical Exam
- Imaging Tests
- Lab Work
Below is a list of tests that can be run to determine Crohn’s Disease in your pet.
- Blood Test:Your veterinarian will do blood work to test the antibodies in your pet’s system.
- Stool Sample:Your veterinarian will need a stool sample to test for blood in your pet’s stool.
- Colonoscopy:Using a thin tube with a camera at the end, your veterinarian can see the inside of your pet’s colon and take pictures of damaged tissue or muscle. A biopsy might also be done to test the damaged tissue.
- Barium Enema: This is an enema that is filled with barium, which dyes the lining of the bowel, so your vet can see any damage in the rectum, colon and small intestine via an X-Ray.
- Small Bowel Imaging:Your pet will consume a drink containing barium, so that your veterinarian can take an X-ray, CT or MRI to view any damaged in the small intestine.
- CT (Computerized Tomography):This is much more detailed then an X-ray but exposes your pet to more radiation. This test can look at the bowel and also view the surrounding tissue outside of the bowel. This helps to determine the severity and exact location of your pet’s disease.
- Video Capsule Endoscopy:In this procedure your pet will swallow a capsule that will take pictures of its digestive tract. The capsule will pass with your pets stool, and after it is retrieved your veterinarian can download the pictures to see the images of the damaged areas inside the digestive tract.
A.M.P. Floracel® offers a natural supplement for pets suffering from symptoms associated with Crohn’s, Colitis, Diabetes, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Diarrhea, Constipation and many other digestive diseases and disorders.
We recommend A.M.P. Floracel® for anyone who wishes to significantly enhance their pet’s general health and for pets suffering from any illness.
Are you wondering how A.M.P. Floracel® works?
The Aloe Mucilaginous Polysaccharide molecules absorb into your pet’s bloodstream, reducing inflammation and helping to distribute nutrients throughout your pet’s body. These AMP molecules also help the healthy flora to thrive which aids in proper digestion. When your pets body is properly absorbing and distributing nutrients it helps the rest of the body to function properly. This is how A.M.P. Floracel® begins aiding in the recovery process.
Digestive diseases are not just uncomfortable for your pet and an inconvenience for you; they can also lead to future health problems. A.M.P. Floracel® may help prevent current and future diseases.
Proper Digestive Function means Prevention and Healing
Benefits of A.M.P. Floracel® Pet Powder:
- Can be used simultaneously with any supplement or medication
- Normalizes an array of damaging processes in the digestive tract
- Promotes proliferation of healthy flora in the digestive tract
- Rebuilds the intestinal protective mucosa lining
- Controls chronic yeast growth so that normal healthy flora can thrive
- Stops the bleeding, damage and leakage of the intestinal wall, taking the stress off the immune system
- Effectively balances and restores proper immune system function
- Acts as a potent anti-inflammatory agent to reduce inflammation
- Fuels the entire body by promoting proper digestion, absorption and assimilation of foods and nutrients
- Promotes and accelerates a wide range of tissue-healing processes
- Contributes greatly to the prevention and healing of malignant cells
- Not digested by the enzyme system and is taken up into the cell intact
- Increases circulation
- Aids in blood sugar balancing
- Increases phagocytosis — ex: the ingestion of viruses and bacteria by phagocytes throughout the body
- Eliminates poor digestion and thus a host of pathological reactions