Constipation in Pets
Constipation is a common health problem among pets. Constipation is when your pet suffers from dry and hard stools. Staining to pass their bowel movement is a sign your pets is suffering from constipation.
Causes of Constipation in Pets
- Not enough or To much Fiber in diet
- Food Sensitivities
- Ingesting garbage or bad food
Treatment for Constipation in Pets
Treatment depends on the physical your veterinarian will perform on your pet. Below are some suggestions your veterinarian may suggest to help relieve your pet’s constipation:
- Laxative or stool softener
- High fiber diet
It is also common to want to go a more natural route to not create any additional side effects for your pet.
A.M.P. Floracel® offers a natural supplement for pets suffering from Crohn’s, Colitis, Diabetes, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Diarrhea, Constipation and many other digestive diseases and disorders.
We recommend A.M.P. Floracel® for anyone who wishes to significantly enhance their pet’s general health and for pets suffering from any illness.
Are you wondering how A.M.P. Floracel® works?
The Aloe Mucilaginous Polysaccharide molecules absorb into your pet’s bloodstream, reducing inflammation and helping to distribute nutrients throughout your pet’s body. These AMP molecules also help the healthy flora to thrive which aids in proper digestion. When your pets body is properly absorbing and distributing nutrients it helps the rest of the body to function properly. This is how A.M.P. Floracel® begins aiding in the recovery process.
Digestive diseases are not just uncomfortable for your pet and an inconvenience for you; they can also lead to future health problems. A.M.P. Floracel® helps prevent current and future diseases.
Proper Digestive Function means Prevention and Healing
Benefits of A.M.P. Floracel® Pet Powder:
- Can be used simultaneously with any supplement or medication
- Normalizes an array of damaging processes in the digestive tract
- Promotes proliferation of healthy flora in the digestive tract
- Rebuilds the intestinal protective mucosa lining
- Controls chronic yeast growth so that normal healthy flora can thrive
- Stops the bleeding, damage and leakage of the intestinal wall, taking the stress off the immune system
- Effectively balances and restores proper immune system function
- Acts as a potent anti-inflammatory agent to reduce inflammation
- Fuels the entire body by promoting proper digestion, absorption and assimilation of foods and nutrients
- Promotes and accelerates a wide range of tissue-healing processes
- Contributes greatly to the prevention and healing of malignant cells
- Not digested by the enzyme system and is taken up into the cell intact
- Increases circulation
- Aids in blood sugar balancing
- Increases phagocytosis — ex: the ingestion of viruses and bacteria by phagocytes throughout the body
- Eliminates poor digestion and thus a host of pathological reactions