Have you ever heard the expression you are what you eat? There is actually some truth to that statement. What we put in our bodies can have an impact on so many things such as how we feel both mentally and physically. Having a poor diet has even been linked to disease.
There have been so many studies done on this concept. With so many food choices and options how do we know we are making a good food choice for our bodies? Listed below are a few food suggestions that help provide a great form of nutrients to different areas of our bodies. The more nutrients you can get from a food the better you will feel. Who is going to complain about feeling great?
- Salmon: This fish is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and also helps your brain create tissue for increasing your brain power. Additionally, this is a great food for Arthritis because the omega -3 fatty acids help to decrease the production of chemicals that spread inflammation as well as inhibiting the product of certain enzymes that trigger your Arthritis.
- Green Leafy Vegetables: Vegetables are packed with all kinds of nutrients especially the green ones. There was a study done in 2006 in Neurology that showed people who ate two or more daily servings of vegetables, especially the leafy green kind, had the mental focus of people five years their junior. Have a big salad for lunch; serve some sautéed spinach at dinner. These veggies are great for people who are lactose intolerant because they are rich in calcium. This makes a great substitute. Remember, the darker the leaf the more nutritional value it will have.
- Chicken: Did you know that a 3oz chicken breast contains 27g of protein? This protein loaded food source breaks down into amino acids which essential for your health. Another fact about protein is it’s the building block of muscle tissue that is in all of our bodies. (skeletal muscle, heart tissue, smooth muscle found in the walls of your intestines) Since this protein is lower in fat, choosing this for your next meal could also lower your risk of heart disease and help to maintain a healthy weight.
- Bananas: This fruit has been known to help with a whole host of different areas in the body such as your heart and nerves because they contain the highest dose of potassium which is an important nutrient. This nutrient helps with muscle contraction such as normal heart rhythmic pumping. Also this fruit is great for digestion and aids with those muscles as well. Another interesting fact about bananas is they also are high in B6 which is great for your blood and is essential for keeping your immune system boosted. The last thing I want to mention is if you are worried about issues of calcium excretion, bananas are an excellent way to help reduce the loss of calcium and even osteoporosis.
- Blueberries: These little berries do much more than just taste good, they help with improving your memory and are extremely rich in antioxidants which will help prevent free radicals. Not only that, they are also a great food for strengthening your motor functions, balance and coordination for people trying to slow down the aging process, strengthen the urinary tract, reduce belly fat, strengthen the capillaries so they are great for vision, aid in the reduction of heart disease and help with constipation.
- Grains: We hear all the time that whole grains are so good for us, but what do they actually help with? This is another one of those foods that can benefit different functions of the body like digestive issues, calming the nervous system, helping you get proper sleep and satisfying hunger and taste. There is also a connection with decreasing cravings, while promoting energy and endurance, elimination, good reflexes, a long memory and clear thinking.
While eating nutritiously is key to optimal health, it can also benefit you to supplement nutrients that you may be lacking in. Speaking of nutrients, A.M.P. FLORACEL® absorbs into your intestines and flows through your bloodstream which can help distribute the nutrients throughout your body. (Every bone, muscle, gland tissue, and organ needs to absorb your nutrients properly). The healthy flora needs to thrive throughout your body and help to coat areas of the digestive tract that are infected, hurt, inflamed and/or bleeding. The healing process can then begin.
Researchers believe 90% of all diseases begin in the digestive tract due to improper digestion, absorption, and assimilation of nutrients.
In order for disorders and diseases of the digestive tract to recover, the immune system must be able to properly digest, absorb, and assimilate nutrients. Without proper absorption of essential nutrients, the immune system is unable to ward off potential diseases or battle against existing conditions. The key to a healthy digestive system and a healthy immune system is the oral ingestion of A.M.P. FLORACEL®.