Aloe vera plant extract is used as a natural remedy to ease symptoms and problems caused by conditions – both temporary and chronic. The traditional Indian and Chinese medicine have valued aloe vera for its healing properties.
Aloe vera gel comes from the center of an aloe plant leaf, just beneath the skin. If you have access to an aloe plant, you can get the extract directly from the source. If not, aloe vera extract is widely available throughout the world, including solutions from AMP Floracel.
- Relief from conditions such as burns, sunburns, frostbite, cold sore and psoriasis.
- Bowel disease regulation
- Fever reduction
- Itching relief
- Inflammation reduction
- Stomach ulcers
- Diabetes symptoms
- Radiation symptoms relief
- Depression alleviation
- Constipation relief
Aloe vera gel is used for so many treatments because of its rich mineral content. Here are some of the benefits of aloe vera extract:
- Aloe contains vitamins A, C, E, B12, folic acid and choline
- Aloe deliver sugars (including glucose and fructose) to the necessary places in the body.
- Aloe provides natural laxatives to the body, aiding in digestion, metabolism and toxic relief.
- Aloe contains eight enzymes that are essential to bodily functioning: aliiase, alkaline phosphatase, amylase, catalase, cellulase, bradykinase, carboxypeptidase, lipase, and peroxidase.
- Aloe has zinc, sodium, potassium, calcium, copper, selenium, manganese, chromium and magnesium.
- Aloe has natural wound-healing hormones, which is why you see the extract used topically on cuts and scrapes. These hormones also help reduce inflammation.
Additional Ways Aloe Improves Lives:
Aloe has anti-inflammatory and laxative properties, making it an incredible supplement for digestion aid. Aloe juice can support digestion, balance alkaline levels necessary for adequate digestion, decreases yeast, regulate bowel movement and help digestive bacteria move along. Aloe latex can also be used to treat constipation as it secretes a natural laxative that increases intestinal water content, necessary to break down food and push content through the tracts.
Many cultures utilize aloe vera for its immune system support. Aloe contains essential enzymes that break down our proteins, stimulate the immune system, kill infection, kill bacteria and protect our cell membranes. Aloe contains zinc, which plays a significant role in mood stabilization, an important component of a healthy immune system.
That’s right, aloe can even cure a cold sore. Applied to the affected area a few times a day, aloe significantly increases the healing time for cold sores. The high vitamin B6 content also helps to fight against associated pain.
Hair and Scalp
If you are looking for a moisturizer for your hair and scalp, aloe has a slew of nourishing properties that help to fight itchiness and flakiness. Aloe is both anti fungal and antibacterial, so it removes the scalp of dead cells and dandruff to create a healthier environment for hair follicle regeneration.
Aloe has a protective agent that protect the sun from radiation damage by preventing UV-induced suppression and fostering a more optimal healing environment.
Rashes and Skin issues
Aloe is used for a number of skin conditions including psoriasis, dermatitis, oral mucositis, burns and surgical wounds. Aloe vera can remove small skin growths, health wounds and has even been shown to reduce tumors, treat genital herpes, dermatitis, and frostbite.
The benefits of aloe vera are vast and varied, making it one of the most popular natural remedies on the planet. Order our aloe vera products online, and reach out to our staff to learn more about the ways you can incorporate the powerful natural remedy into your life.