Tips on how to eat when you have more than one digestive disorder
Have you gone to the doctor and found that you have more than one digestive problem? You may start thinking I can eat one thing but it may aggravate the other problem. Well if you find yourself in this situation you are not alone. The quality of foods and how they are processed can be very hard on our digestive tracts. Here are some tips to help you figure out what you can start to add, eliminate or eat occasionally.
- Research foods that are easy on the digestive tract. When choosing fruits or vegetables find out which ones is gas producing. Even though some of these types of vegetables or fruits may be good for you and high in nutrients they may cause your digestive system to cramp, leaving you feeling bloated or uncomfortable. You may find that you like something but it bothers your system when you eat it. This will allow you to eliminate or cut back on it. In addition pay attention to which ones also have too much acid or produce acids in the body. Citrus can really upset a stomach, esophagus or intestinal tract. It doesn’t mean you have to eliminate it completely but rather prepare your body for the times that you are choosing to have them. For example if you are a person like most who likes caffeine maybe cut back that day when you are eating these types of foods.
- Cooking your fruits and vegetables and not eating them raw can also help to ease some of the stress on your digestive tract. For some trying to break down roughage can put too much strain on the body. Remember your body is your temple and should be treated that way during times of flare ups.
- In some capacity we all like to add spices to our foods. Unfortunately, when you are suffering from a digestive problem this isn’t always a good thing. Spices can cause your body more stress when you are trying to recover or manage your disorders. Try to cut back on what you choose or decrease the amount that you are using. Make your foods palatable without allowing the spices to take over.
- Dairy is a tricky thing. For some their bodies can tolerate it, for others they cannot. Try to decrease dairy intake when you are experiencing a problem. This may help you to alleviate stress during the uncomfortable times.
- Lastly, and we cannot stress this enough, keep a food journal. Don’t try to remember how you were feeling at the time you ate something. Often people find when they don’t keep a food journal they think something is ok and found that after they ate it made them feel bad. This will also allow you to research what foods are gas producing and high in acid or even have something else that you shouldn’t have eaten.
In addition to the tips we have provided make sure you are staying on top of taking you’re A.M.P. FLORACEL ® regularly. This will help you with the healing process or decreasing the amount of flare ups due to your digestive disorders.
A.M.P. FLORACEL ® is an all natural, non toxic way to keep your digestive tract healthy. The way that it works is it absorbs into your intestines and flows through your bloodstream which can help distribute the nutrients throughout your body. (Every bone, muscle, gland tissue, and organ needs to absorb your nutrients properly). The healthy flora needs to thrive throughout your body and help to coat areas of the digestive tract that are infected, hurt, inflamed and/or bleeding. The healing process now can begin.
Researchers believe 90% of all diseases begin in the digestive tract due to improper digestion, absorption, and assimilation of nutrients. In order for disorders and diseases of the digestive tract to recover, the immune system must be able to properly digest, absorb, and assimilate
nutrients. Without proper absorption of essential nutrients, the immune system is unable to ward off potential diseases or battle against existing conditions.
The key to a healthy digestive system and a healthy immune system is the oral ingestion of A.M.P. FLORACEL®. Start your relief today!