Tips that can help with Diverticulitis
Do you find that during the times of a flare-up you are having trouble deciding what your food options are and ways to ease the pain? Here are some tips that may help you with options for relief. Below are some great suggestions that may help you on your journey to wellness.
- If you are in the early phase of the disease, handle with care. Consume clear liquids like soda water, fruit juices without pulp, and clear broth. Make sure you consume plenty of water. Crushed ice chips, popsicles, juice pops, and vegetables juices are some of the things that can be taken when suffering.
- High levels of protein from vegetable sources is helpful. If you like fish explore your options for example, salmon is an excellent source of protein.
- It is recommended that a high fiber diet is good to prevent constipation and the formation of more diverticula. (This is when the colon is at rest.) Keep in mind though that during acute attacks of diverticulitis, liquid or low fiber diets are recommended. High fiber at this time could cause discomfort.
Most of you probably know by now what to avoid. For those of you who are new to this, here is a list that you can use as a guideline to help you in your food choices.
Make sure to stay away from the following:
- Corn and Popcorn
- Nuts and Seeds
- Fruits that contain seeds
- Vegetables that contain seeds
- Do not eat grains, except for cooked brown rice
Exercise can really help release pressure and discomfort. It helps to release toxins as well as stress and can really help to prevent your flare ups as well. Keep in mind that regular exercise stimulates intestinal activity. This will help to regulate bowel movements and proper bowel functioning. Below are helpful tips:
- While weight training is an excellent source of exercise, try to avoid strenuous weight training as this may cause a flare up.
- Cardio exercise is great because it helps with stimulating bowel functioning. Some great sources are: walking, jogging, running and swimming.
- If you have a local yoga and/or Pilates studio or even just videos at home, this can also help to relieve stress as well as increase bowel function.
Keep in mind that these are all suggestions based on things that we have been told help others who suffer. In addition continuing the use of A.M.P.FLORACEL ® will help to minimize the amount of flare ups that you may experience. Make sure that you try to keep on track with diet as well as exercising regularly. If you are having trouble with your diet, keeping a daily food journal can help pin point areas of concern. A.M.P. FLORACEL® aids with the digestive process which will also help to regulate a compromised immune system. Most people don’t realize that aloe is also considered to be a prebiotic. This means that it can actually help strengthen the good bacteria in your digestive tract. It can help to decrease stress during the digestive processes and rid your body of the bad bacteria that may comprise your immune system. A.M.P. FLORACEL® absorbs into your intestines and flows through your bloodstream which can help distribute the nutrients throughout your body. Every bone, muscle, gland tissue, and organ needs to absorb your nutrients properly. The healthy flora needs to thrive throughout your body and help coat areas of the digestive tract that are infected, hurt, inflamed and/or bleeding. The healing process can now begin.
Did you know that researchers believe 90% of all diseases begin in the digestive tract due to improper digestion, absorption, and assimilation of nutrients? Our supplement can help. For disorders and diseases of the digestive tract to recover, the immune system must be able to properly digest, absorb, and assimilate nutrients. Without proper absorption of essential nutrients, the immune system is unable to ward off potential diseases or battle against existing conditions.
The key to a healthy digestive system, diverticulitis natural treatment and a healthy immune system is the oral ingestion of A.M.P. FLORACEL®.