Now that Thanksgiving is just around the corner, do you find that most of your thoughts are on food? You might be digging out those old family recipes, searching the internet or your favorite talk show for recipes or even have guests help you plan your meal. While all of this is going on and you’re keeping up with holiday tradition, do you ever think about how you might feel after the meal? If you only think about the food and preparations you are not alone. But here is something to consider, if you have any type of digestive disorder you could prepare for it before it happens, this may give you a great chance of having no symptoms at all during the holidays.
Here are some tips that may help you prepare for that meal ahead of time.
- Avoid foods that you know will make you feel bad. Be aware of what you are eating. You may think how am I going to do that, it may offend someone? (Kindly explain to them it isn’t good for you.)
- Avoid stressful situations. Getting together with family and friends can sometimes get tense. Find a way to avoid that situation. It could aggravate your digestive tract if you are under stress.
- If you are planning your meal, try using alternate ingredients that may cause a flare up or even eliminating them in some of the recipes to help with your digestive issue.
- Eat and chew slowly. With all that hustle and bustle during the week, try to find a way to slow down and enjoy. Your digestive tract will thank you.
- Adding water to your diet and meal will also help you not to over eat. Taking little sips between bites will help you feel full and prevent digestive issues from coming up later in the day.
Preparing is always best when it comes to having any type of digestive issues. It can help decrease the amount of stress and digestive discomfort that may come up. Preparing also included taking you’re A.M.P.FLORACEL® as directed so that you can enjoy and cherish the memories you are making this holiday season.
A.M.P. FLORACEL ® is an all natural, non toxic way to keep your digestive tract healthy. The way that it works is it absorbs into your intestines and flows through your bloodstream which can help distribute the nutrients throughout your body. (Every bone, muscle, gland tissue, and organ needs to absorb your nutrients properly). The healthy flora needs to thrive throughout your body and help to coat areas of the digestive tract that are infected, hurt, inflamed and/or bleeding. The healing process now can begin.
Researchers believe 90% of all diseases begin in the digestive tract due to improper digestion, absorption, and assimilation of nutrients. In order for disorders and diseases of the digestive tract to recover, the immune system must be able to properly digest, absorb, and assimilate nutrients. Without proper absorption of essential nutrients, the immune system is unable to ward off potential diseases or battle against existing conditions.
The key to a healthy digestive system and a healthy immune system is the oral ingestion of A.M.P. FLORACEL® this holiday season!
Happy Holiday Season from all of us here at A.M.P.FLORACEL ®!