Inflammation is one of the body’s most common reactions, as it a measure taken to heal injuries and stressed systems.
While temporary inflammation can aid the body’s natural healing process, chronic inflammation leads to a slew of health problems including cancer, diabetes, heart disease, Alzheimer’s and more. Unfortunately, modern society has the modern human under enough stress that chronic inflammation is common and wreaking havoc on a big portion of our population.
What can I do about chronic inflammation?
As with any health concern, the first way to address the problem is to become curious about its cause. Inflammation can be caused by injury, stress, excess weight and a number of other factors. Work first to identify any of these conditions as the problem and implement steps to overcome the source of your inflammation.
Can I take supplements for inflammation?
As you work toward minimizing the causes of inflammation in your body, you can take supplements and natural remedies, including herbs, to aid in inflammation reduction so that your health does not suffer more.
What herbs are good for inflammation?
- Ginger – Alternative medicine has long made use of ginger in its various forms to combat symptoms of the body caused by inflammation. Ginger is an excellent supplement for combating nausea, aiding in digestion, fighting the flu or common cold, easing some symptoms of chemotherapy and pregnancy, preventing heart disease and reducing osteoarthritic pain.
- Frankincense – Frankincense is a resin extracted from the Boswellia trees in India, Somalia, Ethiopia and Arabia. While the powerful spice can be used to prevent inflammation, it is best known for its mighty strength in treating current conditions of inflammation. Frankincense can be used to treat osteoarthritis, degenerative joints, and anti-inflammatory joint disorders.
- Green Tea – Not only will green tea keep you energized throughout the day, but it will act as a powerful anti-inflammatory in your body, helping to reduce or prevent cardiovascular disease, arthritis, cancer, and some digestive disorders.
- Rosemary – Rosemary is a super protector against inflammation and oxidation. The powerful herb is effective in even small doses.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is a popular, yellow-colored herb used commonly is ethnic dishes and soups. It is turmeric’s yellow pigment, curcumin, that contains the herb’s anti-inflammatory agent. Turmeric reduces inflammation, treats wounds, infections, eases digestive disorders and might help fight cancer.
- Black Pepper – Black pepper is one of the sneakier anti-inflammatory spices. Known for its smoky, potent flavor, black pepper is regarded for its aid in the kitchen and rarely for its healing properties. One of the chemicals in black pepper, piperine, can reduce inflammation, minimize arthritis symptoms and reduce pain in even the smallest doses.
- Cinnamon – Southeast Asia, China, and India have looked to the cinnamon tree’s spice for its healing abilities for a long time. Cinnamon is an incredible spice that not only sweetens up dishes but optimizes the body’s health. Cinnamon can act as an antioxidant, antimicrobial, anticancer and anti-diabetic agent. It can also lower lipid properties and fight against Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Cloves – Cloves are used to reduce inflammation in the mouth and throat. Clove is often used to treat diarrhea, hernia, bad breath and nausea.
- Maritime Pine Bark – Maritime pine bark is used to reduce vascular inflammation, heal ulcers, wounds and scurvy. One of the strongest known antioxidants, maritime can also neutralize free radicals in the body, reduce blood clots and blood pressure.
A.M.P Floracel brings you the highest quality aloe vera products to help you achieve your healthiest life. Reach out to our team to learn more about which herbal aids are best for your conditions and health goals, and get started on a healthier lifestyle, today.
Aloe Vera supplements are a great addition to any diet and complement natural remedies extremely well!*
Aloe Powder Formula by A.M.P. Floracel
Aloe Capsules Formula by A.M.P. Floracel
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease*