- 03 Mar
Helping your dog with Colitis
Helping your dog with Colitis
Do you find that your dog is having frequent issues with their digestion? Maybe they are experiencing diarrhea, bloody stool, nausea or just not up for eating. If this goes on for long periods of time they may be suffering from Colitis. This happens when their bodies have a hard time processing what they are consuming. Always check with your veterinarian before diagnosing them. Watching your family member suffer isn’t fun at all. If they do find that Colitis is the issue below are some tips that may help you with this.
Tips to help your dog’s Colitis
- Pay attention to what they are eating. If they are suffering the foods that they are eating, this could be aggravating their condition. If you notice that they are eating a lot of grass, this could be upsetting their digestive tract. Another thing to pay close attention to is certain preservatives can cause colitis, as can chemical dyes and other ingredients that are present in certain brands of dog food.
- Some experimentation may be necessary, and it always helps to work with the advice of a veterinarian, but it is possible to partially or completely eliminate your dog’s colitis by adjusting the food that he eats. As a rule of thumb, try to avoid cheap and low-quality ingredients in their foods, this will help to ensure that your pet’s food has a minimal percentage of added filler or preservatives
- It is best to also eliminate human foods from your pet’s diet, as ingredients that our systems can handle are often overwhelming for your dog’s body. Anything that is rich or spicy can actually make their symptoms worsen.
While you are trying to find what suites your pets needs adding A.M.P. FLORACEL ® to their diet can also help to aid in the healing process as well as increase the good bacteria throughout their digestive tract. This is important because it can help them to absorb their nutrients as well as their aid with their digestion.
What is A.M.P. FLORACEL®?
Doctors, Patients, and Researchers worldwide are talking about the healing powers
of the Aloe Mucilaginous Polysaccharide Molecule. A.M.P. Floracel® is the Healing
Molecule in the Aloe Vera Plant. Since 1996, A.M.P. FLORACEL’S all-natural supplement has
been helping people and now animals all over the world with any type of digestive
and auto-immune disease.
How Does A.M.P. FLORACEL® Work?
A.M.P. FLORACEL® absorbs into your pet’s intestines and flows through their bloodstream
which can help distribute the nutrients throughout your pet’s body. Every bone, muscle,
gland, tissue, and organ will begin to absorb their nutrients properly again. The healthy
flora needs to thrive throughout your pet’s body. This coats areas of the digestive tract
that are infected, hurt, inflamed and/or bleeding. The healing process can now begin.
Researchers believe that 90% of all diseases begin in the digestive tract due to improper
digestion, absorption and assimilation of nutrients. In order for disorders and diseases of the digestive tract to recover, the immune system must be able to properly digest, absorb and assimilate nutrients. Without the proper absorption of these essential nutrients, the immune system is unable to ward off potential diseases and/or battle against existing conditions.
Phone: (954) 527-1050
Fax: (954) 527-1008
What are the benefits?
• Blood sugar Balancing
• Cell Regeneration
• Immune System Balancing and Restoration
• Increased blood circulation
So why wait? Start their relief today by using A.M.P.FLORACEL®