Exercising for Digestive Health
Do you ever find that watching your diet and taking your supplements just doesn’t seem to be enough to get you over your hurdle? Maybe your energy level isn’t where it should be? Is your digestion sluggish do to the lack of exercise? Well now that the warm weather is approaching this is a great time to take on a new prospect, exercise. When we think about exercise it doesn’t mean you are spending hours a day at the gym. It could be a short walk in the morning or in the evening. Below are some great tips to help you get started on your goal of over all good health.
- Walking: this can be a great relaxing way to start off your regimen. This will allow you to keep your digestive tract flowing and help to get your energy levels up to where they should be. Focus on just a small amount of time at first. This will allow you to get your momentum to where you can push yourself to a cardio type routine or just keep you at a pace that is comfortable for you. Relieving your body of any kind of stress can always help your digestive situation.
- Yoga: This allows you to stretch and detoxify your body as well as aid in digestion. If you are going to a yoga studio, explain to your instructor your condition. They may be able to give you tips or suggest different poses that help your situation. Remember never push yourself beyond your means. This will come gradually.
- Tai Chi: What a great way to start off your day! This allows your to stretch and strengthen your body and as well help your mind to meditate. Great way to relieve any type of stress. The key here is relieving stress and get those inner juices flowing.
- Swimming: Now that the warmer weather is approaching doing this type of exercise will help you to take pressure off of other areas of aliment. This can be a refreshing way to start or finish your day and help you to feel great!
- Bicycling: This is another one of the joint relieving exercises that will help aid with digestion. Even though it is a sitting position it will relieve you of stress, help to get your heart rate up(who complains about strengthening your heart) and strengthens other muscle groups.
Keeping all of this in mind, make sure you are taking your daily dosage of A.M.P. FLORACEL®. This will help with keeping the progression of your healing process going.
A.M.P. FLORACEL ® is an all natural, non toxic way to keep your digestive tract healthy. The way that it works is it absorbs into your intestines and flows through your bloodstream which can help distribute the nutrients throughout your body. (Every bone, muscle, gland tissue, and organ needs to absorb your nutrients properly). The healthy flora needs to thrive throughout your body and help to coat areas of the digestive tract that are infected, hurt, inflamed and/or bleeding. The healing process now can begin.
Researchers believe 90% of all diseases begin in the digestive tract due to improper digestion, absorption, and assimilation of nutrients. In order for disorders and diseases of the digestive tract to recover, the immune system must be able to properly digest, absorb, and assimilate nutrients. Without proper absorption of essential nutrients, the immune system is unable to ward off potential diseases or battle against existing conditions.
The key to a healthy digestive system and a healthy immune system is the oral ingestion of A.M.P. FLORACEL®. Start your relief today!