Multiple sclerosis (ms) is a chronic condition that affects your brain, spinal cord, and optic nerves, which are all parts of the central nervous system. We cannot predict how it will progress in patients, as it can cause either mild or severe symptoms.
So, can you live a normal life with ms?
In our article, we’ll talk about the symptoms and treatments and provide you with tips on living with ms.
What Is MS?
MS is an autoimmune disease, where the immune system attacks healthy tissue, just as it would do in the case of a virus or bacterial infection. This occurs when the immune system attacks the myelin sheath, which surrounds and protects the nerve fibers, and so, this causes inflammation and pain in the body.
A scar, plaques, or lesions form when the myelin sheath disappears, and as a result, the electric impulses that the brain produces don’t flow smoothly to the nerve fibers.
Moreover, there are four types of the condition:
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome (CIS): This develops when someone has a single episode and their symptoms only last for about a day. If they experience another episode, they may have RRMS (see below).
- Relapse-Remitting MS (RRMS): This is the frequently diagnosed form of MS and causes new or increasing symptoms, with remission periods.
- Primary Progressive MS (PPMS): This causes symptoms to worsen progressively and affects about 15% of patients who have MS. However, symptoms may improve sometimes and people may also have times of stability.
- Secondary Progressive MS (SPMS): People with SPMS go through phases of relapse/remission and may notice that the condition is progressing steadily.
What Are The Symptoms Of MS?
Multiple sclerosis destroys the covering sheath of the central nervous system, leading to:
- Visual impairment
- Slurred speech
- Chronic pain
- Muscular paralysis
- Muscle spasms
- Heat intolerance
- Depression, anxiety, and/or mood swings.
How Can Our Products Help Treat MS?
There is no cure for MS, but you can manage it by taking anti-inflammatory medications, immunosuppressants, and by undergoing chemotherapy.
You may also consider using our AMP Floracel’s products contain aloe vera and help strengthen the immune system, such as:
- Aloe Vera Supplement Powder: The product is natural, non-toxic, and gluten-free. The container contains eight gallons of fresh Aloe Vera and weighs 3.17 ounces (oz).
- Aloe Vera Supplement Capsules: Each bottle contains 270 capsules and eight gallons of fresh Aloe Vera. It is also organic and non-toxic.
Our products cost $149 each, but we also offer bundles if you wish to order more than one bottle. They help make living with MS more convenient.
Furthermore, there are various ms symptoms that our aloe vera products can treat.
The below are some of them:
- Inflammation: One of the symptoms that develop with MS is inflammation which also causes you to feel pain in your body. Our products are non-toxic and contain natural anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve the inflammation associated with this autoimmune disease.
- Weak immune system: MS makes your immune system attack the sheath that protects your cells and tissues in your body. Our aloe products contain antioxidants to help prevent this from happening – The gel substance in our aloe pills and powder keeps your cells safe from attack and ensures your overall health and vitality.
- Constipation: We stock products that come with Aloe Mucilaginous Polysaccharide Molecules, which help strengthen your immune system and stimulate the production of floral growth in your digestive tract. They also contain anthraquinones to help the muscles in your digestive tract contract.
- Fatigue and anxiety: Many people with MS experience fatigue and anxiety, and may also encounter difficulty while walking. Our aloe products work with your adrenal system to make your body adapt to physical and emotional stress. They also stimulate the hormones that help your body to become tired and stress-resistant
Other Conditions That Our Products Help With
Besides MS, you can also use our aloe products to treat other conditions, including:
- Gum disease: Our capsules and powder come with natural anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, and they are also rich in antioxidants. These help kill the bacteria that cause gum and oral diseases and also inflammation.
- Sunburn: Aloe vera does not cure sunburns but helps produce more collagen enzymes so that your skin can renew itself. This ingredient is also effective in reducing inflammation and relieving the pain and redness that may come with sunburns.
- Skin rash: Our aloe vera products contain antibacterial properties like sulfur, salicylic acid, and phenols that can help treat skin diseases. Aloe vera can keep your skin hydrated, reduce dryness, and speed up the wound healing process.
Can You Live a Normal Life With MS?
Wondering if living with MS comfortably is possible?
A lot of people who have this autoimmune disease are able to live a normal life. There are various strategies that you can implement into your life to help you cope with MS.
Let’s go through them:
- Exercising regularly: Exercising regularly can strengthen your muscles, as MS is known to cause muscle stiffness and weakness. This also helps improve your cardiovascular health and bowel functions. Exercises that you can do include walking, swimming, and cycling.
- Following a healthy diet: There is no specific diet that people living with MS should follow, but eating foods that are low in fat and high in vitamins, and fiber can maximize your energy and support your bladder function. Following a healthy diet also helps with reducing the risk of developing diabetes, high blood sugar and abdominal obesity among others.
- Joining MS support groups: You can consider joining an MS support group to meet other people who have the same condition and learn about their experiences. You can also share how you’re feeling and how you handle your symptoms.
- Customizing your environment: People living with MS may experience a sudden onset of symptoms, and so, it is best to ensure that the things you frequently use are within your reach. You can also install safety features in your bathroom to reduce the risk of falls.
- Addressing sleep issues: MS can cause sleep problems, such as insomnia, frequent nighttime urination, and leg spasms. Some people also tend to wake up early in the morning due to an overactive bladder. What you can do is to listen to relaxing music and avoid using your phone 30 minutes before going to sleep. Meditation, yoga, and deep breathing techniques may also help improve your sleep.
MS is a chronic autoimmune disease that can cause several symptoms, such as muscle paralysis, fatigue, and visual impairment.
Exercising regularly, joining support groups, and addressing sleep issues among others can help manage your symptoms and live with the condition.
We also recommend that you use our AMP Floracel aloe products to treat autoimmune diseases. They contain aloe vera which comes with anti-inflammation and anti-viral properties, and so, it helps stabilize your immune system, balances your blood sugar, and increases blood flow.
Our powder and capsules are all-natural and toxin-free, and they produce immediate results.
Living a normal life with MS is possible. However, if you still have questions about our aloe products or want to know more about autoimmune diseases, feel free to reach out to us.