As our beloved companions begin to age, it is more likely than not that arthritis in your dog will start to set in and slow down our friend. Arthritis is a common age-induced condition that involves inflammation and pain in the joints. You will notice that your canine companion has trouble getting up after sleeping or moves more slowly and stiffly when being taken out for a walk.
Unfortunately, once this condition takes hold there is no cure for it; however, if you notice that your dog is experiencing arthritic symptoms, you may be able to help. By scheduling an appointment with your veterinarian, they will be able to assist you in devising an effective pain management program. Though this type of program is typically one that includes conventional methods, such as antibiotics, painkillers and anti-inflammatory medication, many programs also incorporate natural methods.
Natural Remedies for Arthritis in Your Dog
Many natural supplements and nutrients can be used to treat your dog’s arthritis. At A.M.P. Floracel®, we understand how important your companion’s health is and how you want to ensure that their remaining years are as comfortable as possible. We have provided you with the best, natural remedies to give your pet the highest possible quality of life!
1. Glucosamine: This nutrient adds protection rather than minimizing symptoms. Glucosamine is a glycosaminoglycan that mainly functions to rebuild lost cartilage and restore lost joint fluid.
2. Chondroitin: The purpose of this nutrient is to restore the natural function of your pet’s joints. It assists in rebuilding the cushion in the affected joints and lubricates the joint to prevent friction and pain.
3. Fish Oil: Fish oil is a supplement that contains omega-3 fats. These compounds reduce inflammation and tend to the pain by lubricating the joints. If you are considering purchasing this supplement, search for one that contains salmon or EPA oils (these contain the most concentrated forms of omega-3).
4. Vitamin E: This is a supportive nutrient that must be taken with fish oil supplements in order to stabilize your pet’s vitamin E levels. This nutrient has some anti-inflammatory effects to treat those areas affected by arthritis.
5. Vitamin C: Vitamin C counteracts arthritis in a couple of ways. The calcium stored in it reduces inflammation and the nutrient itself helps reestablish the appropriate function of nerve signals to better monitor pain.
Another option for treating your pet’s arthritis is A.M.P. Floracel®. This natural supplement is manufactured from the Aloe Mucilaginous Polysaccharide Molecule, otherwise known as the healing element found in the Aloe Vera plant. The supplement is recommended for those who wish to naturally enhance their pet’s general health and for pets suffering from arthritis or digestive disorders.
Since 1996, A.M.P. Floracel® has been the answer for many people who have searched for alternative ways to alleviate their pet’s arthritis symptoms and digestive disorders. Contact us today to place an order or for more information!