Aloe Vera is an incredible plant that is used for many medicinal purposes and is full of nutritional benefits. It is a succulent plant that is part of the lily family (Liliacecae), part of the same family as onions and garlic. The different parts of the plant are used for different purposes and has both internal and external applications. A.M.P Floracel uses the Aloe Vera plant in their supplements to alleviate and prevent many symptoms that are associated with autoimmune diseases and digestive disorders. A.M.P. Floracel specifically utilizes the Aloe Mucilaginous Polysaccharide molecule, which serves as a healing agent. Moreover, A.M.P. Floracel also knows that the Aloe Vera plant offers many other health benefits. Some of the main benefits of Aloe Vera supplements are:
- High in vitamins and minerals- Contains vitamins A, C, E, folic acid, choline, B12 among a few of the vitamins. Also contains calcium, magnesium, zinc, chromium, potassium, and iron are a few of the minerals Aloe contains.
- High in amino acids and fatty acids- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein, and Aloe contains 8 of the essential amino acids. Aloe also contains fatty acids which can reduce symptoms of allergies and acid digestion.
- Helps with digestion- Keeps the digestive tract functioning properly.
- Aids Detoxification- Absorbs toxins as it moves through the intestinal tract.
- Alkalizes the body- Balances acid in the body.
- Boosts the immune system- Stimulates the white blood cells of the immune system.
- Aloe vera is a disinfectant, anti-biotic, anti-microbial, germicidal, anti-bacterial, anti-septic, anti-fungal & anti-viral.
- Weight loss.
- Great for the skin.