- 15 Jul
The Benefits of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera offers natural relief for those suffering from digestive diseases and disorders such as Crohn’s, Colitis, Diverticulitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Diabetes and many other auto-immune diseases and digestive disorders. Check out the top 5 benefits of Aloe Vera.
- Aloe vera contains high amounts of vitamins and minerals. Aloe Vera contains many vitamins including A, C, E, folic acid, choline, B1, B2, B3 (niacin), B6. Aloe Vera is also one of the few plants that contains vitamin B12. There are over 20 minerals found in Aloe Vera including: calcium, magnesium, zinc, chromium, selenium, sodium, iron, potassium, copper, manganese, etc.
- Aloe helps to detoxify your body. Aloe Vera is a gelatinous plant food, just like seaweeds and chia seeds. The main benefit of consuming gelatinous plant foods in your diet is that these gels move through the intestinal tract absorbing toxins along the way and eliminated them through the colon. This will help the proper elimination of waste from your body and help the detoxification of your body.
- Aloe alkalizes the body. Disease cannot manifest in an alkaline environment. Most people are living and subsisting on mostly acidic foods. For great health, remember the 80/20 rule – 80% alkaline forming foods and 20% acidic. Aloe Vera is an alkaline forming food. It alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
- Aloe supports your immunity. Aloe Vera can ramp up our immunity with polysaccharides. These help our bodies produce macrophages which are the white blood cells of your immune system that fight against viruses. Besides polysaccharides aloe also has anti-oxidants which reduce the amount of free-radicals in our bodies and slows the effects of aging.
- Aloe helps with digestion and helps control constipation and diarrhea. Aloe is known to soothe and cleanse the digestive tract and help improve digestion. Because it is an adaptogen, it helps with either constipation or diarrhea, helping to regulate your elimination cycles in whatever way you need. It’s been a great remedy for people with irritable bowel syndrome and acid reflux. Aloe also helps to decrease the amount of unfriendly bacteria in the gut, keeping the intestines in balance.
A.M.P. FLORACEL® , an all natural, non toxic powder, uses aloe vera. Taking A.M.P. Floracel ®, an aloe powder, helps to distribute nutrients throughout the body. Because AMP Floracel is an all-natural product, no prescription is needed. The healing process can now begin.