Irritable Bowel Syndrome in Pets
Just like people, pets can suffer from common digestive problems. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common digestive disorder in animals. But don’t worry; your pet’s IBS can be managed. Below you will learn about IBS, its symptoms and how to control them.
How did my pet get Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Veterinarians aren’t sure what causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome, although they suspect it occurs when the immune system mistakenly attacks tissues in the digestive tract. Food allergies and/or problems with the pancreas might also play a role in the onset of IBS.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in pets include:
- Loss of weight
- Bloody stools
How to Diagnose Irritable Bowel Syndrome:
Your veterinarian will perform a number of tests to try and rule out any other conditions your pet may have.
These tests include the following:
- Blood Test:Your veterinarian will do blood work to test the antibodies in your pet’s system.
- Stool Sample:Your veterinarian will need a stool sample to test for blood in your pet’s stool.
- Colonoscopy:Using a thin tube with a camera at the end, your veterinarian can see the inside of your pet’s colon and take pictures of damaged tissue or muscle. A biopsy might also be done to test the damaged tissue.
- Barium Enema: This is an enema that is filled with barium, which dyes the lining of the bowel, so your vet can see any damage in the rectum, colon and small intestine via an X-Ray.
- Small Bowel Imaging:Your pet will consume a drink containing barium, so that your veterinarian can take an X-ray, CT or MRI to view any damaged in the small intestine.
- CT (Computerized Tomography):This is much more detailed then an X-ray but exposes your pet to more radiation. This test can look at the bowel and also view the surrounding tissue outside of the bowel. This helps to determine the severity and exact location of your pet’s disease.
- Video Capsule Endoscopy:In this procedure your pet will swallow a capsule that will take pictures of its digestive tract. The capsule will pass with your pets stool, and after it is retrieved your veterinarian can download the pictures to see the images of the damaged areas inside the digestive tract.
A.M.P. Floracel® offers a natural supplement for pets suffering from Crohn’s, Colitis, Diabetes, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Diarrhea, Constipation and many other digestive diseases and disorders.
We recommend A.M.P. Floracel® for anyone who wishes to significantly enhance their pet’s general health and for pets suffering from any illness.
Are you wondering how A.M.P. Floracel® works?
The Aloe Mucilaginous Polysaccharide molecules absorb into your pet’s bloodstream, reducing inflammation and helping to distribute nutrients throughout your pet’s body. These AMP molecules also help the healthy flora to thrive which aids in proper digestion. When your pets body is properly absorbing and distributing nutrients it helps the rest of the body to function properly. This is how A.M.P. Floracel® begins aiding in the recovery process.
Digestive diseases are not just uncomfortable for your pet and an inconvenience for you; they can also lead to future health problems. A.M.P. Floracel® helps prevent current and future diseases.
Proper Digestive Function means Prevention and Healing
Benefits of A.M.P. Floracel® Pet Powder:
- Can be used simultaneously with any supplement or medication
- Normalizes an array of damaging processes in the digestive tract
- Promotes proliferation of healthy flora in the digestive tract
- Rebuilds the intestinal protective mucosa lining
- Controls chronic yeast growth so that normal healthy flora can thrive
- Stops the bleeding, damage and leakage of the intestinal wall, taking the stress off the immune system
- Effectively balances and restores proper immune system function
- Acts as a potent anti-inflammatory agent to reduce inflammation
- Fuels the entire body by promoting proper digestion, absorption and assimilation of foods and nutrients
- Promotes and accelerates a wide range of tissue-healing processes
- Contributes greatly to the prevention and healing of malignant cells
- Not digested by the enzyme system and is taken up into the cell intact
- Increases circulation
- Aids in blood sugar balancing
- Increases phagocytosis — ex: the ingestion of viruses and bacteria by phagocytes throughout the body
- Eliminates poor digestion and thus a host of pathological reactions